Friday 22 October 2010

Northampton Vintage & Home Made Fair



Ooh, I nearly forgot all about this!

From 12 til 4 tomorrow (Saturday 23 October) there's a Vintage & Home Made Fair in Northampton - I picked up a flyer ages ago and have only just unearthed it, just in time!

As far as I'm aware this is a new event so I can't comment on how good it's likely to be, but if you're anywhere near Northampton tomorrow, it's at St Matthews Parish Church Rooms, The Drive, Kingsley NN1 4RY. Admission 50p, children free.

Northampton's going more and more retro / vintage by the day - at last! As well as a Most Marvellous Place to Shop which will shortly take over from the Northampton Antiques Centre, there's an enormous vintage clothing shop (run by some friends of mine), a dinky little retro shop above a coffee bar in the town centre, and I've heard it through the twitter-vine that a retro hairdressing shop will be opening here soon. Beehive, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment