Thursday 14 October 2010

Something Most Marvellous is happening...

Oh, I know I was sworn to secrecy but blogging doesn't count as telling. Does it?!

At the end of this month the Northampton Antiques Centre (where The Retro Co. has selling space) is moving to lovely big premises in the town! I've secured my new space and am busy planning layout, design etc... I can't wait!

A few of my fellow traders and I were invited to see the new premises last week - they're amazing, and such a change from the current set-up. The guy that is the brains behind it all - Joe - is rebranding it to 'A Most Marvellous Place To Shop' and it's going to be 9000 sq ft of lovely retro and vintage items, with a cafe / coffee shop and space for events, classes, etc... marvellous indeed!

So here's a sneaky 'before' pic - ok, it doesn't look very marvellous yet but wait til we're able to get in and get going! I'll post 'during' and 'after' pics to follow in due course!

No comments:

Post a Comment